David M. Consunji was a young concrete inspector when he learned the important elements of construction: proper planning, in-depth and thorough preparation, meticulous implementation, and precise system framework.
Armed with these insights and equipped with his Civil Engineering degree from the University of the Philippines, David M. Consunji built his own contracting company.
D.M. Consunji, Incorporated (DMCI) was founded on December 24, 1954 in a small room in Pandacan, Manila, with the vision of building for a generation of Filipinos.
DMCI began by constructing chicken houses for the Bureau of Animal Industry. From this, DMCI earned a reputation for on-time delivery and quality work. Since then, major projects such as the Tacloban Coca-Cola Plant and the Bacnotan Cement Plant were awarded to the company.
Through continuing research, DMCI became a pioneer in several advanced construction application technology in the Philippines. Taking this into account, DMCI enjoys the patronage of both new and repeat institutional clients whose businesses have benefited from DMCI’s on-or-ahead-of-schedule completion philosophy.
The hundreds of landmark infrastructures constructed by DMCI symbolize the expertise and professionalism of the Filipino engineer. Some of the landmark infrastructures that DMCI built include:
- Mactan Shangri-La Hotel (Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu)
- Makati Shangri-la (Makati City)
- Shangri-la Resorts & Spa Boracay (Malay, Aklan)
- Manila Hotel (Rizal Park, Manila)
- The Westin Philippine Plaza/Sofitel (CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Manila)
- Cultural Center of the Philippines (Roxas Boulevard, Manila)
- Ayala Tower One (Makati City)
- The New Istana Palace (Sultan’s Palace, Brunei, Darussalam)
- The Asian Hospital (Filinvest Corporate City, Muntinlupa)
- The Manila Doctor’s Hospital (UN Avenue, Manila)
It has successfully completed over 500 projects to date. These landmark infrastructures symbolize the expertise and professionalism of the Filipino engineer.
BREAKING NEW GROUND
In 1999, DMCI spun off its housing division, DMCI Homes, with the aim to build condominiums and house and lots. It began with Lake View Manors (1999), followed by more innovations with Hampstead Gardens (2001). Beginning 2003, DMCI Homes became bolder and built East Ortigas Mansions, adding more amenities and facilities for its residents. Villa Alegre Homes and Mayfield Park followed in 2004 with more improvements, which include the installation of elevators at Mayfield Park. As more projects were developed, DMCI Homes as an organization also grew.
In a span of a little over a decade, DMCI Homes has built the most comfortable, resort-type communities for urban dwellers, and continues to do so. Whether they are situated in Quezon City, Taguig City, Mandaluyong City, Pasig City, or Paranaque City, each of the DMCI Homes developments have been built with resort-type amenities and facilities, which include wide open space all around the housing structures, gardens with Koi ponds, rows of trees, and thick foliage.
DMCI Homes’ rapid growth can be attributed to its thrust to continuously delight its customers. It will continue to create urban and destination housing at price ranges that are within comfortable reach of the average Filipino family.
These 7 distinct features of a DMCI Homes residential community will make you want to move in—immediately.
MODERN IN-CITY LIVING
DMCI Homes residential communities are located in close proximity to major business and commercial centers of Makati, Ortigas, and the Bonifacio Global City, letting you enjoy modern living at its best. Strategically situated within the vicinity of malls, schools, hospitals, and government offices, DMCI Homes’ residential communities make living hassle-free and convenient. DMCI Homes residential communities are easily accessible by public transportation
MEDIUM DENSITY DEVELOPMENT
Built to contain only a limited number of housing units for residents, all DMCI Homes communities are exclusive. The medium-rise condominium buildings have single loaded corridors that open up to a garden space or an atrium instead of a neighboring door. This feature allows the unobstructed entry of natural lighting, constant ventilation, and optimum privacy. All DMCI Homes communities are also designed to maintain a 60:40 footprint-to-building space ratio that leaves ample room for gardens and more open areas.
DMCI Homes communities are equipped with complete resort amenities that include:
- A clubhouse with function rooms, a bar, KTV room, and view deck
- Adult and kiddie swimming pools
- Basketball and badminton courts
- Well-landscaped open areas, parks, and playground
- Jogging and biking paths
DMCI Homes residential communities are created with distinct architectural design concepts that show first class development features. Choose from Asian, Mediterranean, and Modern Contemporary styled communities.
DMCI Homes ensures that you continue to experience the quality service they provide, even after turnover. A Property Management Group composed of seasoned professionals handles the upkeep of DMCI Homes developments and as well as the day-to-day concerns of its homeowners. Among other things, the group is tasked to oversee:
- Initial orientation for the condominium owner upon turnover
- Assistance for application of basic utilities such as telephone and Meralco power. The owner does not have to go to the agency branches. The PMO will be the one to forward documents to the respective agency.
- Maintenance and assistance on minor works, such as the installation of air-conditioning and curtains, dealing with clogged drains, etc.
- Serves as an information center for the project, e.g., information on units and important areas within the vicinity.
- Assistance on transactions concerning the developer, including following up documents
- Community events such as sports fests, family day, Halloween treats, Christmas party, etc.
You are also able to enjoy the perks of living in a DMCI Homes community. Modern-day facilities that are standard features in the developments and which contribute to a more convenient lifestyle include:
- 24-hour security service
- Gated entrance and perimeter fence
- Overhead water tank, deep well, and underground cistern
- Covered bridge way connecting the residential building to the car park
- Individual drying area at the roof deck
- Provision for CATV and telephone lines
Expect efficient floor plans and high-quality structures with first-rate construction techniques in the development of all DMCI Homes projects, owing to its mother company DMCI’s 50-year commendable track record in the construction industry.
DMCI Homes also provides one (1) year quality warranty that covers repairs, free of charge, on any workmanship defects of the unit. Fast and reliable, the company’s construction of the residential buildings and turnover of units are within 6 to 12 months only.
This is an accredited sales agent website of DMCI Homes.