You’ve made your decision to buy your DMCI Home. Now, allow us to guide you through the process and requirements to make your choice become truly yours.
To facilitate the process, the original copy of the Reservation Agreement Form, the Client Registration Form will be sent to you via courier. You need to fill out and sign these forms (please no erasures, and your signature in the forms should match your signature in your I.D.’s). The signed, filled up forms along with your signed final computation (final computation will be emailed to you and will be printed out and signed by you) will be sent back to the Philippines as part of the requirements. We have remittance services for the payment of reservation. (Kindly check below our nearest remittance partner in your country)
After submission of the required documents, we will be sending via courier the Contract to Sell, and you will be asked to sign it.
Option 2 (Highly Recommended):
A duly authorized representative can reserve in your behalf. For this purpose, a duly notarized Special Power of Attorney must be executed designating your duly authorized representative (SPA). The Special Power of Attorney must be consularized by the Philippine Consulate in the buyer’s present country.
Upon reservation, your SPA will be asked to fill up a Reservation Agreement form. Along with this, a reservation fee of P20,000 for the unit and P10,000 for the parking must be made.
The reservation is non refundable and is valid for 30 days only. To complete your reservation, the following documents must be submitted within 7 days from the date of reservation:
HASSLE FREE RESERVATION REQUIREMENTS!
- Signed Reservation Agreement Form, Client Registration Form, and Final Computation Sheet (forms and computation template will be provided by us).
- Photocopy of 2 valid government-issued IDs.
- Any Proof of Billing.
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) and Income Tax Return (ITR). (We can get new ones for you)
- Reservation Fee (For international client please call the Property Consultant for instructions on how to reserve through remittance)
- Notarized Special power of Attorney (forms will be provided by us)
For Special Power of Attorney, the SPA will be asked to sign the Contract to Sell in behalf of the unit owner.
To avoid the cancellation of your reservation, please make sure to submit all the above documents including the signed Contract to Sell/Deed of Absolute Sale plus postdated checks/wire transfer payments within 30 days from the date of reservation.
All computation here make use of fixed computations and fixed discounts set by DMCI Homes.
- REGULAR DISCOUNTS This is the first discount given which varies dependeing on the downpayment chosen and of the financing chosen 2% to 10%.
- PDC DISCOUNT This is the standard 2% discount given after Regular Discount
- SPOT CASH DISCOUNT Additional discount given of any spot cash made whose percentage depends on the number of months left until unit is finished or turnover.
- 1-5 months to turnover : .5%
- 6-10 months : 1%
- 11-15 months : 1.5%
- 16-20 months : 2%
- 21-25 months : 3%
- 26-30 months : 4%
- 21-35 months : 5%
- 36-40 months : 6%
PAYMENTS AND FINANCING
Based on the terms of payment agreed upon on your reservation agreement or your Contract to Sell, you’ll be required to begin paying your downpayment 30 days after the reservation date.
Available modes of payment are:
- Cash or dated checks.
- Postdated checks to cover monthly amortization. Local buyers are required to issue postdated checks.
- Auto Debit
The balance can be paid through Inhouse or Bank Financing (We also process the bank financing)